Tag Search engines are getting popular with blogging. Almost every Web 2.0 website, Blog or search engine has to have tags with it. Its another important for maintaining relavant blog search results and getting traffic for bloggers ;).
- Yahoo! My Web 2.0 Search : Ultimate Tag Search, but provides only results from content submitted to it. Unlike
- KeoTag : Clean Layout and easy searching. It searchs tags from a wide range of blogging websites from well known technorati to newly lauched web 2.0 websites. Offers RSS feed for each search made. Better that Gada.be
- Gada.be : Impressive but only thing I don’t like about it is, it adds nofollow tags into the results.Gada takes a query and runs it against sites like Google News, Technorati, Flickr, IceRocket, Amazon, Wikipedia, 43Things, etc.
- TagFetch : Basically TagFetch conducts a search on other blogging related websites. While searching there are options for News, Blog, Bookmarks and Media. It searches recent posts with media on Flickr and Youtube. de.licio.us for Bookmarks. Technorati and Feedster fetch from Blog while reddit, newsvine and tailrank for News. Pretty neat for beta stage. What I like most about it is simple and clean results unlike websites like Snap which started great but now the RSS feeds yeilds spam most of the time.
- Wink : Wink is another new tag based search engine that lets you find the results from different social bookmarking sites. Wink crawls sites like del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, Slashdot and Yahoo MyWeb, indexes the results, and figures out which pages are most relevant through their TagRank algorithms.
- Guten Tags : A tag search engine, perhaps a Tag cloud. A search reveals few options like what does the keyword mean, posts related to that keyword, what people bookmark, record, film about that keyword and much more.
- Rmail Tag Search : Yet another Tag search engine.
Do comment of any nice tag Search Engines I have missed.